In my role at Bellevue Family Counseling, I bring more than 20 years of experience. My clinical experience has taken place in hospitals, inpatient treatment centers, residential treatment facilities, and outpatient clinics. I am a licensed Board Certified Behavior Analyst Doctorate (BCBA-D), and a Master Level Social Worker. I am skilled in group therapy, parent coaching, and family systems work.
I work with children (10+), adolescents, and adults treating a broad range of diagnoses including anxiety, depression, ADHD, and ASD. Specialty interests include family relationships. My areas of expertise are Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT), and Interpersonal Therapy (IPT). I utilize an integrated, transdiagnostic approach.
I love what I do and am committed to helping you define your needs and desires. Therapy is a joint process and our partnership will provide a strong foundation to equip you with self-agency to develop new patterns and create a life closer to your ideal and recalibrate your relationship with yourself and others. Let me assist in navigating you to a new norm.
Feel free to visit the appointment page to schedule an appointment. Let’s get you on a path to creating your best self!
I am currently offering only teletherapy sessions. Online counseling is conducted using HIPAA compliant software for your confidentiality.
- Motivational Interviewing, 2020
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy training, 2015
- Dialectical Behavioral Traning, 2015
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy, 2014
- Compassion Cultivation Therapy, 2018
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy, 2012
- Developmental Model of Couples Therapy, 2015
- Motivational Interviewing, 2014
- Neurodiversity: Cultural Competency in SW, 2017
- Parent Reunification Training, 2015
- Licensed Special Ed teacher & Admin, 1989
- Certified Parent Coach, 2009
- Ph.D. Columbia University, 2009
- New York University MSW, 2015
- UTK Doctorate of Social Work, 2021