Dr. Francine B. Baffa, BCBA-D, LICSW
SpecialtyAdults, Couples, Families
LicenseSocial Worker Independent Clinical #LW60888283
Rate$185 per 53 min session
In my role at Bellevue Family Counseling, I bring more than 20 years of experience. My clinical experience has taken place in hospitals, inpatient treatment centers, residential treatment facilities, and outpatient clinics. I am a licensed Board Certified Behavior Analyst Doctorate (BCBA-D), and a Master Level Social Worker. I am skilled in group therapy, parent coaching, and family systems work.
My current focus is on working with adults over a broad range of diagnoses including anxiety, depression, ADHD, and ASD. A specialty interest includes couples where neurodiversity is part of the relationship cycle. My areas of expertise are Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT), and Interpersonal Therapy (IPT). I utilize an integrated, transdiagnostic approach.
I love what I do and am committed to helping you define your needs and desires. Therapy is a joint process and our partnership will provide a strong foundation to equip you with self-agency to develop new patterns and create a life closer to your ideal and recalibrate your relationship with yourself and others. Let me assist in navigating you to a new norm.
To schedule an appointment, please email me directly. Let’s get you on a path to creating your best self! I look forward to working with you via a personal telehealth session.
I am licensed in Washington State, Virginia and Washington DC. I am currently offering only teletherapy sessions. Online counseling is conducted using HIPAA compliant software for your confidentiality.
- Spiritually Integrated Psychotherapy, 2021
- Motivational Interviewing, 2020
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy training, 2015
- Dialectical Behavioral Traning, 2015
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy, 2014
- Compassion Cultivation Therapy, 2018
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy, 2012
- Developmental Model of Couples Therapy, 2015
- Motivational Interviewing, 2014
- Neurodiversity: Cultural Competency in SW, 2017
- Licensed Special Ed teacher & Admin, 1989
- Certified Parent Coach, 2009
- Ph.D. Columbia University, 2009
- New York University MSW, 2015
- UTK Doctorate of Social Work, 2021