These observations made me realize that the journey starts with one’s self. I want to help people cultivate their own wants, needs and values as well as navigate connections with their chosen family and friends.
I know there can be some truly serious obstacles to self-improvement and connection. Some of the most common blocks to personal connection can be mental illness and addiction. Mental illness and trauma can be the gateway to addiction. I have worked a great deal with adults who have anxiety, ADHD, depression, bipolar, and trauma. I have taken specialized training to work with clients who have experienced trauma. I am currently obtaining training and credentialing to work with those who struggle with substance abuse.
My practice focus is on supporting Life Transitions/ Adjustments, communication, Anxiety, OCD, Depression, ADHD, Trauma. Also Bipolar I/II and borderline personality, (must be stable on medication).
I look forward to being a supportive connection for you and helping you grow into your best self.
Feel free to visit the appointment page to schedule an appointment. Let’s get you and your relationship on a path to being the best version!
I offer in-office or teletherapy sessions. Online counseling is conducted using HIPAA compliant software for your confidentiality.
- EMDR – EMDR International Association
- Certified Dialectical Behavior Therapy Professional (C-DBT) Training: An Advanced Online Skills Training for Adapting Dialectical Behavior Therapy for Everyday Clinical Needs
- EMDR Step-by-Step PLUS: Your Start to Finish Guide to Safe and Successful EMDR Therapy
- EMDR: A Rapid, Safe, and Proven Treatment for Trauma
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Intensive Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Advanced Motivational Interviewing
- Motivational Interviewing
- Trauma-Focused – Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- CPR/ AED
- HIV/ AIDs Training
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Psychological First Aid
- LGBTQ Safe Zone
- National Hotline Specialist
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)