These observations made me realize that the journey starts with one’s self. I want to empower people to cultivate their own wants, needs and values as well as navigate connections with their chosen family and friends.
I know there can be some truly serious obstacles to self-improvement and connection. Change can be uncomfortable, but together, we can work on your individual wants and needs, life transitions, and social dynamics.
I approach all client’s from a trauma-focused, person-centered, multi-cultural, and family systems perspective. This means that I consider client’s individual needs, their cultural background, and their influential relationships through an unbiased third-party perspective.
I am skilled in Motivational Interviewing, Trauma-Focused CBT, DBT, EMDR, and Gottman Method. I work with adults, teens 15+, and diverse and fluid families. I focus on challenges with communication, identity, anxiety, depression, Bipolar I/II, ADHD, trauma/PTSD, and co-occurring mental and substance-related issues.
I look forward to being a supportive connection for you and empowering you grow into your best self. Feel free to email and inquire about my services OR feel free to visit the appointment page to schedule an appointment. Let’s get you and your relationship on a path to being the best version!
I offer in-office or teletherapy sessions. Online counseling is conducted using HIPAA compliant software for your confidentiality.
- EMDR – EMDR International Association
- Substance Use Disorder Professional Graduate Certificate
- Certified Dialectical Behavior Therapy Professional (C-DBT) Training: An Advanced Online Skills Training for Adapting Dialectical Behavior Therapy for Everyday Clinical Needs
- EMDR Step-by-Step PLUS: Your Start to Finish Guide to Safe and Successful EMDR Therapy
- EMDR: A Rapid, Safe, and Proven Treatment for Trauma
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Intensive Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Advanced Motivational Interviewing
- Motivational Interviewing
- Trauma-Focused – Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- CPR/ AED
- HIV/ AIDs Training
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Psychological First Aid
- LGBTQ Safe Zone
- National Hotline Specialist
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)