We are hiring a Child, Teen, Family Therapist
Would you like to work in a private practice environment, set your own hours, have a beautiful and well-equipped office with a supportive team around you? Would prefer to spend time working with clients instead of marketing, billing and collecting money?
Bellevue Family Counseling is currently seeking a family therapist with a focus on teens and their family. If you are a fully licensed Psychologist, Social Worker, LMHC, or LMFT we would love to speak with you. If you have an associate license, and have direct therapeutic experience working with children and teens, we would like to hear from you too!
We have full and part time contract positions open in our new Bellevue location. Set your own schedule from Monday through Sunday. However, note that most clients need after school, evening or weekend hours. Payment is a per session rate.
Our Ideal Applicant…
- Experience providing (or strong motivation to learn) evidenced based therapies such as CBT, DBT, as well as experiential modalities such as art therapy and sand tray therapy.
- Direct counseling experience with children, teens and their parents typically for anxiety and depression.
- Willingness and motivation to grow and evolve as a family therapist. To stay on top of the latest evidence based methods through regular training and consultation.
- Desire to develop a career with Bellevue Family Counseling and contribute to building our team.
- Passionate about providing exceptional therapy to high functioning clients in a supportive, kind, and focused manner.
Benefits of joining our thriving and growing practice:
- Administrative Support – Support services including; online scheduling, billing services and account tracking, and record keeping
- Supervision – The position can include free weekly supervision from a state approved supervisor.
- Mentorship and team consulting: Experienced therapists available for consultation and support.
- Marketing Services – Professional website, social media, referrals, everything to get you started on building your practice.
- Education & Training – We value and financially support your ongoing education.
- Competitive Compensation – This is an independent contractor position.
Bellevue Family Counseling is committed to being a diverse organization. We support and celebrate the diversity in all families. We uphold and practice equal treatment with all applicants, team members and clients.
Bellevue Family Counseling was founded in 2008 and provides outpatient counseling to children, adolescents, adults, couples and parents. We take a systemic approach to support our clients as they navigate their lives and relationships toward creating their best self. Since we appreciate the vulnerability clients face in reaching for help, from our website, booking an appointment, to their first step in our lobby, we ensure their experience is, warm, respectful and professional.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract per client session rate.
To apply email a cover letter and resume to info@BellevueCounseling.net