To me, it was obvious that my early experiences would lead to my life’s work. I wanted to help people navigate connections with those they love in their own life as I saw the incredible power of connection within my family. I learned quickly that this journey starts with the self. A healthy self will make healthy decisions, attract others that are healthy, and create healthy lasting connections.
I know there can be some truly serious obstacles to connection. Some of the most common blocks to personal connection can be mental illness and addiction. Mental illness and trauma can be the gateway to addiction. I have worked a great deal with adults who have anxiety, depression, bipolar, and schizophrenia. I have taken specialized training to work with clients who have experienced trauma. I am currently obtaining training and credentialing to work with those who struggle with substance abuse.
I look forward to being a supportive connection for you and help you grow into your best self.
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Intensive Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Advanced Motivational Interviewing
- Motivational Interviewing
- Trauma-Focused – Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- CPR/ AED
- HIV/ AIDs Training
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Psychological First Aid
- LGBTQ Safe Zone
- National Hotline Specialist
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)