Erin Manhardt, MA, LMHCA
After graduation, my focus was on working with adults. Yet, the pull to work with youth was unyielding. Then an opportunity came up to work with youth in a Residential Treatment setting and I knew that was going to be the best place for my skills and my heart. There, I provided individual, family, and group therapy for children and adolescent clients. I worked with youth to set goals, create behavioral support plans, develop social skills, and communication skills. My primary model is Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT). It is excellent at helping to increase distress tolerance, emotion regulation, and increase interpersonal effectiveness. I now take that love of counseling Youth and Families to Bellevue Family Counseling where I can support youths working through difficulties and assisting them in strengthening and rebuilding relationships. I haven’t lost my passion to be on a team it has just shifted to being an emotional coach to my clients.
I offer in-office or teletherapy sessions. Online counseling is conducted using HIPAA compliant software for your confidentiality.
Training & CEUs
- Motivational Interviewing
- Trauma Informed Care
- Group Counseling Applications
- Legal, Ethical, and Professional Issues of Counseling
- Human Growth, Development, and Disability
- Psychiatric Disabilities
- Medical Aspects of Disability
- Social, Psychological, and Attitudinal Aspects of Disability
- Collaborative Problem Solving (C.P.S.) – Think:Kids
- Washington State University Bachelor of Science – Kinesiology and Psychology
- Western Washington University Master of Art – Rehabilitation Counseling